When you join the i4C CRU, you’re not signing up for a weekend. You’re joining a family of cool people who love Cool Climate Chardonnay.
Each year we host 3 social events: the i4C wrap-up party, the “White Nights” holiday party and the pre-event social. Sign up to volunteer at any time throughout the year and join us in the fun – even if you haven’t volunteered a minute yet!
All i4C volunteers receive:
– An uber stylish, COOL t-shirt per day
– Delicious picnic lunches crafted by De La Terre kitchen (dietary concerns? We’ve got you covered!)
– A training session – including a tasting and info-session from one of our winemakers on cool climate chardonnay
– A thank-you barbeque after the event.
– Social events and tastings throughout the year. Because to use, volunteers are part of the family.
– An amazing team of over 150 people who share your love for the cause.
– Sign up for as many shifts (or just the one!) as you like – be sure to indicate how many shifts you would like
– And, of course, the opportunity to spend time with some of the world’s best cool climate producers in a fun and interactive environment.
Starting May 3, CRAFT NIGHTS will be held every Wednesday night from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. at the Reclaimed Niagara Workshop in St. Catharines. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
if you want to get COOL and crafty with us!