i4C July 23-25, 2021
Cool Chardonnay Loves ON!
Want to be in the Cool Climate Chardonnay “Hot Spot”? Then it’s time to take action. i4C 2021 is upon us!
- Sign up for any or all of the School of Cool sessions on Friday, July 23. The sessions are free of charge and you can participate from wherever you are in the world! (If you have already registered, you will have received an email with your login and password. If you haven’t registered, you can still join us today (Friday) by clicking here and entering the password: schoolofcool.)
- Participate IRL (in real life!) at one of the winery-hosted events taking place all weekend. Dinners, lunches, tastings – and more being added every day! View the weekend schedule here. (Some tastings still have availability.)
- Celebrate Cool Chardonnay on Saturday, July 24 with the Cool Chardonnay Virtual Dinner Celebration! Host an al fresco feast in your own backyard with your favourite wine lovers and our Dinner Kit and the Chardonnay Wine Packs delivered right to your door! (Orders have closed for this opportunity.)
- In the week leading up to i4C weekend, some of our international producers will host virtual events – keeping the ‘i’ in i4C! (Our live sessions are complete but we are adding content to our @coolchardonnay IGTV.)
- Look up – see the new “Buy Now” tab on this website to help you get your hands on all our amazing i4C selections.
The global passion, personalities and flavours of this amazing grape live on, and love ON!
Stay in touch and stay cool by signing up for our newsletter for updates, following along on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @coolchardonnay and using the hashtag #i4C21.
Click here to learn about Digging Deep Into Ontario’s Sub-Appellations, showcasing Ontario Chardonnay producers, grape growers and viticulturists.
Please continue to support Ontario VQA wineries and the Grape Growers of Ontario.
Updated July 23, 2021