Cool Climate Chardonnay Connection
The global wine celebration that simply can’t be stopped!
We Cool Climate Chardonnay lovers are a persistent bunch and are finding new ways of connecting to celebrate the wines we adore.
This year, the i4C is going virtual. We hope you will join us for the following events:
- June 29 to July 19: All sorts of @coolchardonnay social media conversations and activities
- July 17: A Special “Homeschool Edition” of the School of Cool
- July 17 & 18: Videos showcasing Ontario Chardonnay producers, grape growers and viticulturists – digging deep in the soils of Ontario
- July 18: An #i4CAtHome Cooking Challenge featuring Chardonnay-inspired recipes shared from some of Ontario’s most beloved wine country Chefs. Watch for recipes and contest details.
- July 19: A special (and physically distanced) vineyard toast shout out from the coolest bunch of Chardonnay-loving volunteers on the planet
While the format of the weekend’s festivities is different, the global passion, personalities and flavours of this amazing grape lives on!
Stay cool and follow i4C on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @coolchardonnay for up-to-the-minute updates and all the latest details.
P.S. Mark your calendars for July 23-25, 2021, because when we get to gather in-person again, it is going to be one can’t-miss celebration!
Updated June 29, 2020